Jan 29, 2020
Episode 63: In this episode, I make a confession about how
much (or not much) I have been working my horses, I discuss
self-awareness and I answer 12 horse training/career questions for
a young lady who wrote in.
Horse Training Interview
- What inspired you to be involved in this career?
- Describe one of the challenges in your career?
- What is the most rewarding part of your job?
- Why did you choose to go to the University of Findlay to pursue
this career path?
- What qualities do you think a person in this career should
- What were some of the things you encountered in this job that
you didn’t expect?
- Does your job carry over to your personal life? Explain
- Does this job suit your personality? Explain
- If you could change one thing about your job what would you
- Did you have a role-model that led you to where you are now, if
so who and why?
- How would you advise someone entering the field to get
- Are there any pitfalls that someone new to the career should