May 17, 2023
Today, I’m answering a question that came in about bitless
and/or bridleless riding.
In the episode, I explain:
- common mistakes people make when considering bridleless
- the importance of understanding WHY you want to ride
- assessing your horse's understanding based on past
- the differences between bit-less and bridleless riding
- when I begin introducing bridleless cues
- how bridleless cues are different than bit-less cues
- how to create your own checklist to reach your next bridleless
- how to double-check your work (and keep yourself safe)
And, my #1 take away after riding bridleless at a high level
for 20 years.